Project Studio sessions are by appointment only. The studio has also been expanded to include the following mixing platforms: We are cutting primarily with Studio One Pro by PreSonus but also have v3.2, Cubase 5, Reaper and Adobe Audition loaded and ready to go. All these platforms have a number of high quality VST plugins at your disposal. We use Presonus mic and line input preamps and Mackie monitors. We use AKG headphones for track monitoring.
On completion of your project you can archive all your audio files and a free copy of Reaper in iOS and Windows 32 & 64 bit platforms. You can walk into any studio at any time and have everything you need to modify or update your project. The size of your project files will determine the size of the portable media we archive to. A good benchmark would be 12 4-minute songs utilizing 16 tracks each will fill a 16GB thumb drive. There is no charge for this service beyond the regular session time.
Our microphone vault contains new and vintage mics from the most sought-after brands such as Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, ElectroVoice, Studio Projects, Shure and others.
We can master your recordings in Dolby™. Dolby Surround Sound™ will be available 4th Quarter 2017. Output formats range from 16 bit/44.1kHz to 32bit 96 kHz. For film and video we generally utilize 24-bit 48kHz files.
We have expanded our location recording abilities to offer more options for your live shoot. We have 2-track (ZOOM H4), 4-track (TASCAM-DR60), 8-track (Presonus Audiobox 18×18, ZOOM R24) and 16-track (BEHRINGER XA-18) location recording capabilities. We have also added 6 wireless lav mics in addition to our standard boom pole microphones. The 2-track. 4-track and 8-track options can be run on batteries but the 16-track option requires on site AC power.
AUDIO RECORDING RATES *
- The Copyright Special. Make an appointment to come by the studio. We mic you and your instrument then record, mix and burn a CD of your song. Comes with a Songwriter’s Toolkit CD which contains Library of Congress Forms PA (short and long form) & SR with instructions and a fee schedule. The whole process takes about 30 minutes!
- The Project Studio. The little room with big sound. $40 an hour and the 1st CD mix of the session is free. One hour minimum.
- Location Services begin at as little as $45 an hour for 2 or 4 track.
$65 an hour for 8-track location services. Three hour minimum.
$85 an hour for 16-track location services. Three hour minimum.
Location services require an advance reservation and deposit.30 days in advance of showtime.
- $65 per hour per camera for HD (1920/1080p) recording. Call for 4K quote.
- HD Editing/Composting/Titling/After Effects/Trapcode Particular/Elements 3D/Vue Complete $75 per hour.
- Production/Film company logo rolls for any budget. Prices start at only $100
- Call for a quote if you require RED Epic cameras and lenses. We have partnered with an Austin production company to get your a great team at a great rate.
Video cameras available:
- Canon XA-10 HD video cameras (2)
- Canon EOS 600D (T3i)
- Canon HSF10
- Go Pro 4 Black Edition
Lighting. We have a variety of soft box lights (LED) with stands Also 4 incandescent fill lights and portable camera lighting for news gathering/interview situations. Three muslin backdrops with stand in green, white and black.
All project files transferred to preferred media – SD, USB External Hard Drive, USB Thumb Drive. Pricing dependent on media size, speed and type. Typically $25-50. We also have private cloud and ftp space available.
Call Greg @ (830) 746-8041 for a quote for location and project studio pricing.
We will be adding 5.1 and 7.1 mixing capabilities Winter 2017.
* Location services travel within 25 miles of Kerrville, Texas – no charge. Beyond that range is $1.00 per mile. One hour minimum for Project Studio and three hour minimum for Location Services